My friend T recently asked me to help her redecorating her bedroom. We've exchanged ideas many times, but I thought a moodboard wouldn't go astray.
What do you think? I would love to hear your thoughts!
A chic but relaxing boudoir with a touch of glam.
T's place is a rental which means we can't paint the wall or do any major changes. But the walls are a neutral cream color which works perfectly.
T loves antiques and the art deco era. She is a cat lover (not a cat lady!) and loves a bit of animal print. She also has a penchant for a worldly vibe.
She already has a beautiful antique dresser and a tub chair to be re-upholstered to go with a dressing table.
She wants a black and white palette with a splash of gold and has talked a few times about incorporating some luxurious blues. The soft pink adds a feminine touch.
The items above are by no means the ones she will be purchasing as very few budgets could accommodate it all! But it's a good stepping stone that will lead us in the right direction for a coherent glam finis!
If you've got the budget for it all, by all means, be my guest (and send me a picture of the finished result!)
1. Oriental Vase - Fabiola Beracasa Tastemaker Tag Sale - OKL
2. Red Sky for John Ashbury by Wendy Mark - 1st Dibs
3. Chandelier - Oly Studio
4. Jute Panel Lined with Grommets in Espresso - OKL
5. French Wood Tripod Lamp - Gabriella Sarlo Tastemaker Tag Sale - OKL
6. Early 19 C. English Oak Chest - Lynde Easterlin Tastemaker Tag Sale - OKL
7. Needlepoint Leopard Pillow - Edie, Inc.
8. Brass Elephant - Grant K. Gibson Tastemaker Tag Sale - OKL
9. Convex Mirror - Grant K. Gibson Tastemaker Tag Sale - OKL
10. Quatrefoil Pink Pillow - Edie, Inc.
11. Prentice Desk - Jayson Home & Garden
12. Art Deco Blue Velvet Tub Chair - 1st Dibs
13. Blue Silk Ikat Throw - Siw Thai Silk
14. Eileen Fisher Silk Comforter - Garnet Hill
15. Rug - Tuleh & Farhad - OKL
16. Campaign-Style Dresser - Grant K. Gibson Tastemaker Tag Sale - OKL