1. I know this is supposed to be a PR firm but let's be honest here: who wouldn't want this as their walk in closet?
2. Just because it's pretty.
3. I saw these exact bookends in an antique shop in a town called Strathalbyn in the Adelaide Hills. I almost bought them, but then I opted for a pair of amethyst ones instead. I might have to go back to that shop and buy them, just in case it starts raining books around here...
That being said, I really love this house. Love the leather and dark wood. Plus, she's got a killer collection of pendant lamps!
4. Rue graced us with the presence of a couple of really scrumptious bedrooms this month...
5. And they definitely saved the best for last. This house blows it out of the park! I never thought I'd be a fan of mustard walls but I love it all and I wish I could move in tomorrow.
Who has enough free time to pot a succulent for every single guest before a dinner party? Certainly not me.
I'd also be curious to know how many people would drag their perfectly good and probably very heavy buffet outside for a dinner party. Haven't they ever heard of "a chance of rain"?
There has been so much hype around the Novogratz lately, that I was really disappointed when I saw this. The sectional looks like it was bought at K-Mart along with the rug and the saying on the wall is just blah... This place screams "I'm trying way too hard to be edgy!"