1. Brisbane Interior Designer Anna Spiro released her Christmas/Summer Vignette yesterday and it's fabulous! Go shopping before all the items are gone on Absolutely Beautiful Things.
2. I discovered For the Love of a Home blog this week and I am hooked. Go off and read about the dreamy New England life here.
3. This video from Diane von Furstenberg titled "The Bearable Lightness of Packing" is endearing and well worth a look! That beaing said, I don't think I will be taking packing advice from DVF anytime soon, otherwise M will send ME packing, along with my 24 pairs of shoes and my 3 suitcases!
4. I loved this little DIY by Si of French by Design. She had the crepe recipe her family makes every Sunday morning stenciled on her kitchen wall!
5. Furniture Men Hate by Erin Gates of Elements of Style gave me a giggle. But if you want to laugh even harder, check out Erin's husband Andrew's response!
6. Makeunder My Life is a blog (and a consulting business) filled with inspiration and advice for designing a life with purpose and starting a small business. Anyone who is thinking along those lines should follow!
7. Franque opened in St Kilda Melbourne. Let's see why you should pay them a visit: "a beautiful 1930's apartment suite in a residential building overlooking Port Phillip Bay has been transformed into a private retail showroom, filled with hand picked antiques from Europe alongside an impressive collection of Australian art by collectable artists". Open by appointment.
8. In other Melbourne news, I am beyond excited about this new interior trade fair launching in July in Melbourne. Check out Maison InStyle for the details.
9. Have you seen Pantone's Fall 2011 trends? What do you think? I'm not entirely convinced. where are the burgundies, emeralds, prussians and marigolds?
10. Finally, purely for your viewing pleasure, have a look at Anne Sage's Rockstar to Room! Dreamy.
Have a great weekend everyone! X