It's my favorite time of the month (every couple of months anyway): Lonny time! A few interiors this month had me floored. A couple others had me scratching my head. All in all though, another excellent issue from the Lonny team! Shall we have a look?
1. This house all decked out for the holidays had me drooling. Every piece of furniture is tasteful and timeless. The Christmas tree reminded of our family tree: simple and elegant; with touches of white, red and gold. Perfect.
2. I really enjoyed the dining room below and I think it mostly has to do with that lightly textured wallcovering.
3. This hallway by Jamie Herzlinger is so beautiful and simple. The sconces and the box stools were my favorite pieces in the space.
4. This room may be on the quirky side, but somehow it works. I don't love the sofa, but I can tolerate it in this beautiful space.
I don't know about you, but I am sick to death of sunburst mirrors...
1. This sofa and matching rug had me scratching my head. I would have expected this room in an episode of Better Homes and Gardens as a "home cinema transformation", not in Lonny purveyor of all things classic and beautiful. The fact that Celerie Kemble who I normally love designed this room makes me even more puzzled... Nice sconces though!
2. This bedroom makes me feel like I've just landed on a porn set. I must have to do with the zebra flooring and mirrored furniture, the strong lighting and lack of windows. Not the vibe I would want in my bedroom but hey, to each their own.