2. Co-Lab Magazine is a beautiful partnership between Super Rural and Chairloom. If, like me, you're a fan of reupholstered antique and second-hand chairs and benches, you have to check it out! Even Lonny is a fan.
3. Read the real vs. fake debate happening on Interior Addict. If mp3s shouldn't be copied without a license, should furniture be? What side are you on? Interior designer Darren Palmer's response is my favorite.
4. Ladies and gents, if you have time for one link only, this is it! 101 Things I Hate About Your Home by James Swan had me standing on my tippy toes, giggling like a little girl, and getting M wondering what I had smoked. And this was just the Amazon preview. I can't wait to get my hands on this book (first thing tomorrow morning) and read it on the painfully long plane ride that is Adelaide to Montreal.
5. If you haven't already, visit my Dream Home on La Dolce Vita (shameless plug, I know, but this was totally the highlight of my week)! I'm sure James Swan would approve. All your comments, compliments and emails had me blushing so thank you to everyone.
6. Last but not least, you have not seen planet earth's most gorgeous family until you've seen Christina Brian's family, and their attempt at a Christmas card family photo (Brangelina's got nothin' on you)!
So, in the name of Australia's rosé revolution, I'm off.
Have a great weekend everyone! X