Happy Thanksgiving to all my American friends!
I didn't celebrate Canadian Thanksgiving this year so it's only fair that I partially join in on the American one, and reflect on the wonderful things in my life I should be thankful for...
1. For my mom who is incredibly supportive in every aspect of my life.
2. For M who does incredible amounts of work around the house and is always there to lend a helping hand.
3. For my friends and family. From Montreal to Adelaide, I'm truly blessed with an incredible entourage.
4. For all of you, for always making sure I wake up on the right foot with your thoughtful comments and emails (yes, they're the first thing I read in the morning) and making me want to blog every day.
5. For deciding it was a great idea to get into a little debt to visit my friends and family back home for Christmas. I couldn't be happier to go back for a visit.
6. For snow, and whoever invented snowboarding. I am beyond excited to be getting back on my board over the Holidays!
7. For my health and for that of everyone that is dear to me. As a side note, I should mention that my friend MJ (who I spoke about here about 9 months ago) is now 100% healthy. I couldn't be happier for her!
8. For all the creative people out there. Life would be very boring without you.
Speaking of creatives, here are a few of this week's creative highlights.
1. Coco Republic launches a blog, and Oly San Francisco is set to open its first Australian showroom in Melbourne in January. Now that's what I call a great week for design in Australia!
2. Christiane Lemieux's Loft via The Glow stopped me in my tracks yesterday morning on Instagram. Can I move in? Please?
3. Lucy Chadwick: A Selby film for Zara is a collaboration between two of my favorite things: Zara and The Selby. I'm not too sure what brought them together to collaborate on a film on Lucy Chadwick, an artist and gallery owner in NYC, but I won't complain. Here's to the first Zara opening in Adelaide yesterday!
4. A secret too good not to share. Jess of Makeunder My Life provides her preferred list of collaborators for logo design, blog design and photography.
5. A movie on Charles and Ray Eames narrated by James Franco? Yes please, and when is it coming out? Watch the trailer here.
6. I loved this post on the Clingnancourt Flea Markets in Paris by Luster. We ran out of time to go when I was there, but I'm glad I've got this little handy guide to take me through next time.
Have a fantastic weekend everyone! X