Of course I've saved the best for last. This is the cream of the crop of gifts that I would LOVE to see under the tree. I'm like a man with a TV when in comes to computers... the bigger the screen, the better. This imposing 27" iMac has been on my radar for quite some time now... As for the iPad, it would simply put me out of my misery during 20-hour flights and would be perfect to read blogs in bed! And the Kitchenaid? Just imagine what magic I could whip up in the kitch with that baby!
1. Hudson bay Point Blanket: This little piece of Canadian history would fit perfectly in my Australian home. Perfect for cuddling on cold winter days, or just having a little piece of my heritage at home!
2. Tara Jarmon Escarpins Cuir Violet: My Tara Jarmon heels are the most comfortable shoes I've ever owned. So naturally if I had to choose a pair of shoes for Christmas, they would be Tara Jarmon. These plum pumps would do just fine.
3. iPad: Just imagine how much bloggy work I could get done if I had an iPad to entertain me on my 20 hour flight! To me that's a good enough reason.
4. Kitchenaid: I would kill to get my hands on one of those! The only problem is, with all the new colors, I can't choose a color! Any thoughts?
5. iMac with 27" Screen: At the top of my yeah-right list is a fully decked iMac 27", priced at a modest $2199. No but seriously, can you believe the 5-year old Macbook I blog on everyday has a serious typing lag and doesn't have a battery, amongst a myriad of other annoyances? Maybe this will be my gift to myself this year. I deserve it!
6. Leather Butterfly Chair: Another big one on my ever-growing list, is a classic butterfly chair. All I ask is that the frame be black and the cover tan leather.