I apologize if this post seriously lacks the interior touch of the blog, but that's just how it's come to be! Maybe it's just an awkward price bracket, maybe I was just momentarily obsessed with perfume, I don't know. I also apologize for not escaping the Clairsonic frenzy this year. I'm just really curious.
PS - If you decide to purchase any of these perfumes, you can thank me later. I should mention that I'm on a mission to find myself a fragrance whilst in the US.
1. Clairsonic: It seems to be the gift of the season and I'm no exception having succumbed to its glowing skin promises! This exfoliating gadget gets nothing but raving reviews. Why not try it out?
2. L'artisan Parfumeur L'eau D'ambre: Ok so I haven't really narrowed down my L'artisan Parfumeur scent yet, but I love their perfumes and they work with my skin, which is REALLY rare for me. They also have small nomadic spritzers for traveling for $25 which I think is a brilliant idea!
3. Persol Acetate Sunglasses: I tried these sunnies on the way to Paris in the Adelaide airport and I've been obsessed with them ever since. I suppose I don't really need a second pair of sunnies, but I wouldn't say no to them either!
4. Armani Privé Collection: Forget Aqua di Gio, Armani Privé is the fragrance you need! Ok I don't need the entire collection, but the scents of the Armani Privé collection are divine. My favorite is Bois d'Encens.
5. Diane Von Furstenberg Night 5 Piece Gold Place Setting: So it's no secret that gold is back in style, and I would love a set of gold cutlery for those special occasions. This DVF set is stylish and reasonably priced.