1. This week, I'm smitten by... Simply Smitten! It's like Kristin reads my mind before posting or pinning. So if you like me, you'll love her!
2. I was ridiculously impressed by Erin's new digs this week! It only took a few Instagram picks and I was hooked!
3. This might be a shameless plug, but it kept me up at night and was the highlight of my week so why not mention it again: I was Behind the Scenes girl of the week on Vmac + Cheese! Check it out if you've missed it!
3. Remember this dreamy kitchen? I hate when great images like these come with no proper credit. Luckily for me, I got an email this week from the designer herself. Carol Reed is an insanely talented Canadian interior designer - her portfolio and blog don't fall far from the beautiful kitchen tree - if you know what I mean.
6. With all the rumours that have been circulating about Lonny, it was a huge sight of relief to see their March issue sneak peek this week! They might have lost an issue or two, but they sure didn't loose the Lonny touch.
7. Speaking of Lonny, remember last year's Trad Home mag? I think all our jaws collectively dropped. Well they're back in full force this year and asking bloggers to submit their favorite "new trad" designers. Get to it people!
8. Do you live in NYC, have no set plans for the 26th of January and have an interest for antiques and interiors? Then the East Side House Settlement Young Collectors Night is for you (I wish it was for me too)! The night will host an outstanding design committee that includes Nate Berkus, Thom Filicia, Jonathan Adler, Celerie Kemble, Eric Cohler, Jamie Drake, Miles Redd. Frankly, if you met the criteria above there is no good reason not to be there!
Wishing you all a serene and happy weekend! X