I also found my 2012 mantra on my brand spankin' Kate Spade bangle: Flying Colors. It’s a goodie, don’t you think? Simple and to the point, just how I like it.
And with that, here’s a few random links to the goodness that caught my eye this week…
1. A new year always comes with best intentions. And best intentions are always best welcomed with a bit of re-organisation. With that, I highly recommend Nancy Marcus’ 6 Tips to toss, restore, organize…
2. If you’re a first class hoarder and the first article wasn’t enough, may I recommend Arianna Belle’s Organizing Dos and Don’ts.3. If, like me, you can’t seem to remember what the hell happened this past year, you may want to consider a Memory Jar.
4. If one of your resolutions is to get creative, enter Meg Biram’s art challenge Gallerie M. Each month, you get given a theme and have to create a piece of art based on that theme. January’s theme: Animal Instinct!
5. Have you read the new Matchbook Mag? That mag is fast becoming a favorite of mine. Even better? Our dearest Mackenzie has gotten on board and written two great articles for them this month!
6. If you’re hanging for new blog subscriptions, may I recommend my three discoveries of the week: BAD (Blog About Design), Baby Russia (for the greatest fashion roundups!) Brunch at Saks (am I the last on the bandwagon here?)
Feast your eyes
7. Perhaps a bit passé, but I was away for three weeks... I can’t skip over this gorgeous holiday décor by Meredith Heron. The girl’s done it again (thanks for the heads up Jamie)!
8. We can always count on Victoria to provide us with the most beautiful posts on the most relevant topics. And with that, here’s Pantone’s Color of the Year 2012: Tangerine Tango.
9. Alex of Things That Sparkle knocked it out of the park by completely transforming an old ordinary looking bedside table into a campaign lacquered wonder.
I hope these links get you through the weekend! Have a great one everybody! X