For starters, I want to thank you for all the support on my Big News this week. I must admit it was a little scary to hit publish on this post. But every comment, tweet, email of encouragement and support gave me the reassurance that I was on the right track. This week has been a little crazy. If you follow me on Twitter, you already know that yesterday was my last day as an employee. I'm looking forward to start focusing on taking my professional life to the next level.
I feel now more than ever that the blogging community is filled with people who want to achieve their dreams, and craft their way to a happy, passionate and successful life. More importantly, the blogging community is one that fosters support rather than competition. With that, here are a few links to support, help and inspire.
1. Again, Victoria blows my mind in more ways that one. First, she launches Vivaleur, a lifestyle services company helping you perfect the details of a life well lived.
2. And then, she discovers a LIFE CHANGING (mark my words) bookmarklet for finding image sources easily. No more missing sources!
3. Read Becka's coffee cup chat on Ambition. If you're anything like me, you will relate to this.
4. Lonny announced they are going monthly AND Domino is making a comeback. This is what I call a good week in the world of shelter mags!
6. If you're currently working on or considering a website or blog makeover, read these awesome website design tips by Ez of Creature Comforts.
7. Watch this talk by Shawn Achor on the Happy Secret to Better Work. It's 12 minutes long but it's extremely worth watching and can completely change your views on success and happiness. Thanks to Jess of MML for sharing.
8. I wouldn't mind getting whisked away to the little pink house by a volcano... Ok so the volcano bit is not so reassuring, but the house (which is anything but little) designed by interior design pioneer Robert Couturier is quite the looker!
9. Looking for more ways to improve your blog? Read these great blogging tips by Mackenzie of Design Darling who attended the Independent Fashion Bloggers Conference. I promise her tips apply to ANY blogger, not just the fashion ones.
10. I loved Julie's bookcase styling tips! By applying even just a few of these tips, your bookshelf is guaranteed to look sensational!
Happy weekend everyone! X