As I'm getting into my last week in Australia, I really want to make time to take it all in. To be honest, the past few days have been really difficult. I feel like time is slipping away from me. I am dreading the thought of being at the airport. This is not to say that I have doubts or regrets. But leaving is proving to be much harder than anticipated. I will be back in the full swing of things soon, but don't be surprised if things are a little quiet for a while. I want to take a much time as possible to go to the beach, soak up the sun, spend time with M, and with my friends. I will be back soon, promise. In the meantime, here are a few worthy links to keep you busy.
1. Remember that gorgeous blue sofa? Sofia Coppola's place is on the market! Anyone has a spare 2.75m?
2. It's official. Manolo Blanhik will be collaborating with J.Crew on a Fall 2012 shoe collection. Can anyone spell excited?
3. I'm a big admirer of One Kings Lane and its founders. Which is why I was happy as a clam to see Alison Pincus interviewed on Coco+Kelley.
4. This post was so fitting to my current situation. Megan talks about what makes us call a place a home.
5. Because this is the week of love, Julie writes a few wise words on relationships.
6. The Blog Brunch session on sponsorship and monetizing your blog has come and gone. If you've missed it, read the recap.
7. And if you only have time for one link, this is it. These inspirational words by Becka would even get a crab cake motivated!
Oh and Happy President's Day to all my American peeps! X