I know I've said it before but I'll say it again: what a week! TGIF rings louder than ever. As you probably already know, this week marked a big step in my life. In the past week, I've spent time in Adelaide, Melbourne, Los Angeles, Toronto and Montreal. I'm ready for a real relaxing weekend! I need to get over this jetlag somehow... As crazy as this week has been, it's also been a good one.
Yesterday I got to meet with the lovely Vanessa of Damask & Dentelle. If you don't follow her already, you must. Aside from being a successful entrepreneur, Vanessa is one of the rare Montreal design bloggers. We need a community people! Her blog is chock-full of beautiful inspiration and tips, check it out!
1. Matchbook is out! Is it just me or does it seem like the last one came out only a few days ago? These girls have been knocking it out of the park lately!
2. I loved Jean's tips on organizing an entryway on Arianna Belle. I would love for mine to be this clean!
BlogBrunch is all about personal projects. Will you tune in?
4. Have you seen Nathan Turner's new LA shop via Jamie's blog? Drool.
5. Art day at One Kings Lane! Well, technically it's a 72 hour day, and it's almost over! Get your hands on anything, Massimo Vitali, Caroline Wright or Michelle Armas to name a few! Yes please.
Mackenzie launched Design Darling The Boutique. Of course you all knew this already right? Still deserves a mention, the site is killer! What's your favorite pick? I would kill for a framed vintage scarf!
7. Speaking of framed scarves, this is my kind of DIY! Simple, elegant and packs a punch! Thanks Nancy!
8. Not sure how to style vignettes in your home? This post by Annemarie might help!
9. Jess shares 3 tips to balance your personal and work life. What's equally amazing is the iPad app featured in the post, you'll see!
10. I've posted about Sara Story before. In fact, her house was in my top 5 houses of 2011. So it comes as no surprise that I was over the moon when I saw her assistants featured on So Haute. I loved learning all about them!
Have a relaxing weekend everyone! X