1. I loved Jess's post entitled it's not over yet. Are you creative and ambitious like me? This one's for you.
2. Kristin shared photos of the shop Harbinger LA. If you needed an excuse to visit LA, this is it!
3. Let's share some knowledge: how to get the most our of your Pinterest account by Refinery29.
5. Meredith talks about making a design budget. Where to spend, where to save and all that jazz.
6. Are you decorating on a budget? Check out these 9 lamps under $100 (ok 7 of them are). Thanks Kelly!
7. This week I was introduced to Sarah Swanson by the lovely Chassity. She makes the most delightful moodboards, she has a very successful online art shop, and her blog is also totally sweet!
8. The Top 10 list for New Trad designers of 2012 is out. Next is the magazine. Are you excited? I am!
9. Are you a creative with the intention of starting a business? This post is for you. Amanda shares how to create a business plan for a creative business.
10. Totally indulgent for the weekend, I simply must try this recipe for a breakfast banana split by The Kitchn.
Have a delightful weekend every one! X