I came back from Florida on Tuesday night, and I'm getting ready to move into my new apartment today so this weekend is likely to be busy! I'll share some updates with you next week but for now, I'm leaving you with this week's worthy links. Enjoy!
1. Let's start by dreaming a little. Tiffany shares her perfect pretend Saturday.
2. I loved Tom Delavan's "inspired by Cy" living room and his account of his love for Cy Twombly. Thanks to Kristin for sharing.
3. I loved these honest words by Mackenzie, reminding us not to compare ourselves with other people's best behaviors.
4. Thanks to Erin I discovered Schuyler Samperton, a talented LA designer mixing traditional with a colorful and worldly vibe.
5. Not only is her outfit perfect, Wendy's honest account of living in a foster home really touched me. I love when bloggers get real.
Have a happy weekend everyone! X