I'm not going to lie, with the move and a few other major things on my plate this week has got me swamped! I'm looking forward to a relaxing weekend with a few girlfriend catchups. Molly and Victoria really hit the nail on the head this week talking about how most of us had been stretching ourselves thin since January.
Let's not forget that we are not in competition against anyone and that
the fastest way is not always the best. Bottom line, let's take time to
breathe, take time for happy moments and learn to slow down a
little! Who's with me?
1. Erin talked about getting started in interior design and blogging. Tons of valuable info if you are in either situation.
2. This video by Danielle Laporte is perfect if you're in need for a little motivational boost! Thanks to Becka for sharing.
3. This has been all over the blogs this week so I will spare you a full length post, but L'Wren Scott's Parisian Perch as featured in Vogue had me drooling.
4. Jessica shared her dining room wall DIY process which we are very grateful for given that the result is so incredible!
5. I crushed over Meg's new series My DC. What a wonderful idea to meet likeminded bloggers - looks like these girls hit it off and had a blast!
That's it folks, have a happy weekend!