Another one bites the dust, friends. Everything is ticking along slowly but nicely at la casa Savvy, though I wish I could say the same for my schedule... I'm looking forward to some well-earned downtime this weekend, though I'm afraid there won't be much of it!
1. Right on the money again, Jess speaks of the good and real career. Thought you'd be rescuing the planet, curing cancer, and making hundreds of thousands of dollars while working a 9 to 5 job – from a sail boat in your pajamas by 25? This post is for you.
2. Jenny opened Minty for business and aren't we glad she did? The shop is chock full of wonderful and affordable vintage treasures. Brass and lucite abounds!
3. I'm loving Erin's latest series Wear/Where featuring two of my all-time faves, Gaby and Tobe!
4. Bean gets me every time but this photo is especially sweet! Lucky Sarah to have such a photogenic furry friend!
5. Erika interviewed interior designer Gabriel Hendifar?! Gasp! Jealous, impressed. A must read interview!
Have a relaxing weekend!