I'm happy to report that this week was a bit calmer, albeit drizzled with a few chance encounters and fun meetings. Vanessa kept me busy with our usual shenanigans and among other things, we got to have lunch with the lovely Gen Ghaleb: talented interior designer, tweeter-extraordinaire, proficient pinner and occasional blogger.
In other news, I was over on A Piece of Toast yesterday to discuss my fashion style. This afternoon, I'm looking forward to a fun Skype session with Victoria before heading off for drinks with a good friend who's flying off to Adelaide tomorrow. I only wish she'd take me in her suitcase, but that's another story for another day!
Overall a successful week, which makes me eager to be driving down to the country tomorrow for some downtime...
1. I loved Sarah's Things My Mom Would Like post because it got me started thinking about Mother's Day, not to mention my mom would love most of these things too (hello Scrabble sesh)!
2. Tobe made me want to getaway for a few days in Spain at La Malcontenta - what a lovely setting!
3. I swear Jess doesn't pay me to include her in my links every week - but once again her post The Goose and The Goden Egg really resonated with me.
4. I fell off my chair over Rachel's bathroom makeover. My favorite tip? Take a look at her shower curtain.
5. I'm not normally huge on DIY projects, but Joan's gorgeous coral finial DIY really inspired me!
Have a happy weekend!