Some of you may have noticed the new top sections which will get populated over the next few weeks, but I want to kill the suspense on one of them right now.
I started working on a few interior styling gigs since moving back to Montreal and I've loved every minute so I thought, why not extend the service to all of you?
As a result, I'm now offering e-decor services on Savvy Home! I'm offering a 50% discount for the first three designs but the prices are very reasonable and fit for any budget, so click over for all the details and drop me a line!
And now on to the Worthy Links...
1. Julie concocted the most delicious looking Rosemary Ginger Lemon Shandy. Perfect for a summer day!
2. You already know my love for framed scarves. Well Amanda discovered the most beautiful scarves!
3. Nichole shared photos of her new chandy... Jaw to floor is all I have to say.
4. Meredith wrote a hilarious and very insightful letter to her 22 year old self.
5. Jamie showed us how to coordinate your fabrics to your chihuahua...
6. Paloma shared the most amazing photos of Tiffany Eastman designs.
Have a Happy Canada Day weekend to all my Canadian friends!