I wanted to try something a little different for my Lonny review this month and feature my favorite article as opposed to a few. Charlotte Moss's office caught my eye so here are my favorite elements from the room.
1. Green walls are tricky but these are a perfect blend of soft aqua and moss. Not too bold, not too boring.
2. A lantern pendant is a little classic, a little geometric, lantern pendants are a favorite of mine these days.
3. Bamboo shades are great for layered window treatments. They let light in, are cost-effective and add texture.
4. Pleated lampshades are the most elegant lampshade option. The custom lampshade by Les Indiennes in the room is even more perfect. I have a similar column lamp in need of a new shade so I think this is a winner!
5. The curtains were chosen to match the wall color. Charlotte chose a custom color from Billy Baldwin's Arbre de Matisse fabric. They're hung high and wide, the rod is classic and simple.
6. Art filled walls from a varied collection spell sophistication.
7. A comfortable chair for an occasional desk makes the room multi-purpose and inviting.
8. The weathered oak library table is great because you don't have to worry about scratches and stains. Weathered tables are particularly great for families with young kids.
9. A mini Louis XVI in a rusty red linen adds a pop of color.
10. The Indochine sisal was designed by Charlotte herself, it adds a twist to the generic sisal rug.
What do you love about this room?