First of all, I completely missed the opportunity to do a "Happy 1000th post"! It's hard to believe, but this is Savvy Home's 1005th post! Sheesh! It's been one hell of a ride.
Secondly, let's talk about the 30 reasons why I love this house featured in Nuevo Estilo.
1. The statement pendant in the kitchen.
2. The gallery wall of Cousteau-like illustrations.
3. The original and comfortable looking bar stools.
4. The wall of mirrors in the kitchen which adds light to the room and visual interest when cooking.
5. Another clever use of mirrors behind the bedside tables adds a sense of space and depth.
6. The bench juxtaposed to the bedside table adds another dimension of visual interest.
7. The bed and bedding are classic and well coordinated.
8. The rug is well-proportioned to the room.
9. The curtains extend to the whole wall, not just to the window frame.
10. The towels are monogrammed.
11. The countertops are marble.
12. The floors are marble.
13. There is ample storage without compromising style.
14. The service cart is a nice touch.
15. But most importantly, this living room is stunning because of the burgundy velvet couch.
16. Which coordinates to the geometric rug.
17. And the wall enclaves which feature beautiful art.
18. And let's not even talk about the staircase.
19. The mirror is well-proportioned to the room
20. The fabric draped over the tables is gorgeous.
21. The sofa is a statement piece without compromising comfort.
22. All the accessories are original and beautiful.
23. There are ample sources of lighting.
24. The window coverings are to die for. Note: oversized lined roman shades and matching curtains.
25. There are sofa tables behind the sofas.
26. The mirror above the fireplace is built-in and reflects the opposite mirror.
27. Sometimes, four coffee tables are better than one.
28. The pillows seem to be backed with a yellow fabric which adds visual interest.
29. The balustrade is quite amazing in itself.
30. Let's be honest, the architecture is stunning.
Why do you love this house?